Use the demos below for a no pressure, no hassle test drive of what we have to offer. You'll experience how easy it is to get your business running in overdrive.
GET YOUR FREE SETUP & TRIAL
About Our Demos
Take a look at our administration tool, and actually work with the product to perform some basic administration functions. We suggest using the interactive demo while viewing accompanying video.
Take a quick video tour of the basic features and functionality provided by administration tool. Bring up the accompanying interactive demo and follow along for a real interactive experience.
Experience the system from your customer's perspective. Walk through the booking process from beginning to end to get a feel for how easily customers can check your availability and book.
We'll guide you through the customer experience and discuss some of the basic system features. Bring up the accompanying interactive demo to experience the process for yourself.
We offer a wide array of booking solutions for a variety of business types. Below are just a few examples of how the system can be set up to meet your business needs. If you don't find something similar to what your looking for in the demos below, give us a call, and we'll set up a system customized to your needs.
- One captain with two boats
- Full day, 3/4 day, and 1/2 day near shore and inshore private charters
- Trips available Monday - Friday
- With only 1 captain only 1 trip can run at any given time.
- 1/2 day trips can run back to back on the same day.
- Deposit is taken at time reservation is made.
- Private firearms classes available 7 days a week at time of customer's choosing
- Customer can choose from a variety of private class types
- Only limited # of people can sign up for a private class together
- Training classes are occassionally scheduled that are open to the public
- Allow multiple reservations for public class until class capacity is reached
- Only one instructor, so private lessons can not be offered when public classes are scheduled